This session will appear on the Live Stream.
Food Allergy Friendly Recipes
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water (replaces 2 eggs)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned gluten free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- coconut oil, for cooking
- Let batter sit. You’ll then want to let the batter sit in your blender for about 2 minutes while you heat up your pan.
- Cook & flip. Add olive oil or coconut oil to a griddle or large nonstick pan and place over medium heat. Add pancake batter 1/3 cup at a time and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and tiny bubbles appear around the edges. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve & devour.
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil, (about 30g)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley, (about 30g or more basil)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon sunbutter (sunflower seed butter)
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz gluten free pasta of your choice (jovial brown rice pasta is my favorite)
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh raspberries (or other berries, sea salt)
Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Scoop pudding into individual bowls and top with fresh raspberries. Serve. Can be made ahead. Keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to eat.